Services and Contact Information

Contact us for more information about:
- short and long term homestays
- custom English lessons and seminars
- culture and language events
- Japanese/English language exchange games
- translation, interpretation, and English checking

bethyama@gmail.com
Home 949-218-6710
Mobile 949-922-9262


Friday, December 19, 2008

OC on TV

Let us show you how you can use these Orange County shows to study English and learn more about life in southern California.

We especially like "Life of Ryan", following a young skateboarder right here in San Clemente.

Scroll down for a short lesson in the slang and expressions you won't find in your dictionaries and textbooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello~~~
You're always thinking about these kind of games, aren't you???sugoi!

I'm ganna play when I visit you.

Anyway I want write not in English but in Japanese....is that OK???

I will see you soon and I'm ganna bring my parents!!!